Thursday, May 3, 2012

Keeping Up with the Kids

My kids are greatly creative which can and often equals huge messes.  I love that they are creative, but have to admit that cleaning up some of it is not.  So today I am turning my frowny face upside down, and looking for a smile...these are my daily inspirations.

*finger paint all the way up to our elbows and sometimes the wall, seat, and floor...

*play dough masterpieces that we can smash as big giants, plus if you wait for playdough to dry in the carpet it picks right out...

*jammy kisses and sticky fingers, sometimes at the same time...okay, almost always at the same time...

*the smell of crayons, hopefully on paper and not in my dryer...

*stepping on legos because the creation was so impressive I forgot to look where I was going...

*braiding long Rapunzel hair and the ability to transform it from a rats nest into a lovely french twist...

 *eating cookie dough with the kids  because a spoon full of cookie dough helps the mess go away...

What things do you love about your upside down days?
Catching Butterlflies

No comments:

Post a Comment