Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Illustration Inspiration

Wednesday finds me today with some great finds on Pinterest.  Today these caught my fancy.  Let's start with this yellow number courtesy of Southern Grace and Sunshine on Tumblr.

How could this be any cuter, I ask?  The mock bow and the attention to detail make this dress amazing.  Plus that little girl is sunshine herself.

Next, presented by Violette Field Threads, a gorgeous line of clothing for kids.
I love the southern throw back this darling chevron maxi dress does for this sweet girl.  That hat is the icing on the cake!  And last but absolutely in no way least...behold this precious apron.

Charlaanee over at Etsy has amazing flair for girly and gingham.  I can picture little girls baking up a storm in these sweet ditties.

Happy looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment